Motivational Scholarship Schemes
#. BENEFITS FOR S.C. CANDIDATES
At present there are two schemes for SC welfare namely post matric scholarship of GOL(Govt. of India) and SCSP Scheme of technical education department:-
- The Post Matric Scholarship(PMS) scheme of GOL is being implemented by Directorate of Technical Education,Haryana from 2009-10 onwards for SC students studying in the Technical Institution situated in Haryana whose parents/guardian income from all sources is upto 2.00 lacs per annum.The benefits includes enrollment/registration,tuition,games,union,library,magazine,medical examination and such other fees compulsory patable by the student to the institution or university/board.Refundable deposit like caution maomey,security deposit will however,be excluded.For students admitted under this scheme the application from has to be submitted by the student to the principal of the concerned institute.
- In the SCSP scheme of Technical Education Department benefit is available to SC students admitted through central counseling only and whose parents/guardian income from all sources is more than Rs.1.00 lacs and does not exceed Rs.2.40 lacs per annum.In this scheme only the tuition fee is reimbursable and the maximum ceiling of fee reimburse able for diploma programmes is Rs.20,000/- or the actual fee which so ever is less (Scheme is available on website www.hscs.org).
NOTE:- Guidelines/Eligibility conditions issued by the Deptt. from time to time shall be applicable.
#. BENEFITS FOR B.C. CANDIDATES
At present there is one scheme for BC students namely post matric scholarship of GOI(GOVT.OF INDIA).The post matric scholarship scheme of GOL(GOVT. OF INDIA)is being implemented by SC & BC Welfare Deptt. of haryana throughout the state.the scheme is for BCstudents whose annual parents income from all sourecs is not exceeding from Rs. 1.oo lac per annum(w.e.f.01.07.2011).
the benefit include maintenance allowance,reimbursement of non -refundable compulsoru fee charged by the educatinal institutions and certain other allowences as per provision in scheme.
#. BENEFITS FOR MINORITY CANDIDATES
The Post Matric Scholarship scheme of GOI(GOVT. OF INDIA)is being implemented for institutions in the ambit of deptt. of Technical Education, Haryana for minority students.
- Annual Parents/Guaridan income from all sources upto Rs.2 lacs.
- Not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previuos final examination.
- Prefrence in the ascending order of income to students from BPL families.
NOTE:- The target (no. of Scholarship ) are fixed by Govt of india every year.
#. Motivational scholarship scheme of HSCS
- Top 10% of the number of candidates appeared in DET(Diploma entrance exam) or top 10% of candidates appeared in counseling for courses like Diploma (Pharmacy),Diploma(Mgmt.)& Diploma(Hotel Mgmt.),where entrance exam is not conducted,are given scholarship by HSCS upto Rs. 20000/- per student per year or actual tuition fee whichever is less.
- Top 25% girl candidates out of the number of candidates appeared in DET(Diploma entrance exam) or top 25% girl candidates out of the number of candidates appeared in counseling for courese like Diploma(Pharmacy),Diploma(Hotel Mgmt.),where entrance exam is not conducted,shall be considered for respective scholarships.are given scholarship by HSCS upto Rs.20000/- per student per year or actual tuition fee whichever is less.
- Scholarship upto Rs.20000/- per student per year or actual tuition fee whichever is less to Haryana Govt. School Topper(HGST) students admitted through central counseling in Diploma(Engg.)courses is given by HSCS.
- Scholarship upto Rs.20000/-per student per year or actual tuition fee whichever is less,is given to first 50 Haryana Govt.Secondary School Topper(HGST)girl candidates.
- Prize of Rs. 21000/- each to First 3 position holders in Diploma Entrance Test(DET) conducted by HSCS.
- Prize of Rs.21000/-each to First 3 position holders in each branch of Diploma Examination conducted by State board of Technical Education, Haryana.
Note:Number of scholarships can increase or decrease depanding upon the availabilty of funds.