SMT KESRI DEVI LOHIA JAIRAM PUBLIC SCHOOL
(Progressive Report of School from 2005 to 2018)
In rural area, most of the children, girls in particular are deprived of quality education. It was long cherished dream of Brahmleen Shri Devender Swaroop Brahmachari ji Maharaj to promote education among the weaker sects with the objective of empowering the suppressed rural women.
Since its inception, Shri Devender Swaroop Brahmachariji`s disciple honorable adorable Shri Braham Swaroop Brahmachari Ji Maharaj has worked endlessly to establish four Women Institutes in the common campus of “Shri Jairam Educational Institution” at Lohar Majra. As he believes in the noble idea that
“When you teach a man you teach an individual
When you teach a woman, you teach the whole family and
Generations to come”
The school works with a belief that “education is not a profession but a mission”. Institution provides safe, supportive and value based knowledge, characterized by fairness, mutual trust, respect and commitment to all students particularly girls.
AIM / MISSION
Education of every child is one of the top priorities of the present National policy. To educate women infact is to have the entire family educated around her. The aim of Smt. Kesri Devi Lohia Jairam Public School is to provide overall development to each and every child, i.e to create awareness among them about culture, civilization and society, scientific aptitude, promoting optimism and inculcating in them a sense of unity, also providing high-career oriented education with emphasis on experience-based learning.
The School is well equipped with all facilities like Science lab, Math lab, Computer lab, Language lab, smart class rooms and library .Smart class is most required technique of the modern world as it enables the students to learn through “Power Point” presentation mode. Our school provides co-education upto 10th standard. 11th onwards the education is provided to girls only. To make education system more intensive this institution has been affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi upto 12th.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND OTHER FACILITIES
LABORATARIES: – We provide well equipped laboratories for Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics, Social Science & Home Science.
LIBRARIES: – Our library provides over 5000 illustrated text books of various subjects and literary works by renowned authors.
LANGUAGE LABS: – With an aim to make Hindi, Sanskrit and English not only the subjects for merely scoring marks in the exams, but also to make these languages a medium to day to day interaction, we impart the knowledge of these languages through competent faculty and well-equipped language lab.
SMART CLASSES: – Smart classes provide a mode of computer assisted learning so that the students not just mug up the facts but also visualize them in-depth through audio-visual aids.
COMPUTERS LAB– Since present-day life cannot be imagined without computers, computer education is an integral part of school curriculum along with theory; emphasis is laid on practical work; for example- internet operation, acquiring knowledge through various search engines like Google, Sifi, Wikipedia etc.
MUSIC – Music is another way to keep the mind of the child strong, concentrated and well focused in studies. We consider music next to God. With the blessing of Goddess Saraswati, our school has made its way through the tough competitors and is way ahead of other schools in this art. Students are given the training of Vocal, Instrumental, and Indian Classical music by expert and talented teachers.
CCE WORKSHOPS– Workshop of CCE and effective teaching for teachers are organized from time to time to update their knowledge. These workshops help the teachers to learn how to make class room teaching more meaningful and target oriented.
TRANSPORT FACILITIES: -Our school ensures safe conveyance for its students at reasonable monthly charges. Our school buses/vans provide these facilities to 30 neighboring villages.
PARENTS-TEACHER MEETING: – Parents ought to be informed about the progress of their wards; PTM provides a forum of interaction between the teacher and guardian of the student so that children are attended with the same enthusiasm at home and school both.
TRIPS AND EXCURSION
Our educational system gives importance to educational trips and excursion to religious & historical places during vacations. These tours are not only a means of entertainment, but also a source of knowledge. These tours are an excellent way of making the students independent and confident, as they learn to manage without their parents
Special Instructors:- School provides trained and dedicated instructors for Hockey, Kabaddi, Athletics ,Volleyball and Kho-Kho
As has been rightly said “A child without education is like a bird without wings”, so our school focuses on giving its student quality education. We provide them not only the teachers but “awakeners”. We teach the children in such a way that they learn to live and play together as a team. Our school aims to strive towards perfection step- by- step, day- by- day to provide a better insight into our system of education. Our session wise annual results that speak of the hard work and devotion of the teachers are worth mentioning here (below):-
|SNO||SESSION||TOTAL STUDENT||MERITS||1ST DIVISION||2ND DIVISION||FAIL|
- Miss Sheetal is working in UCO bank.
- Miss Rubal is pursuing her final year nursing from AIIMS.
- Miss Ayushi and Ms.Megha are perusing their BDS —– year from M.M University, Ambala
- Ishapreet is perusing her Mechanical Engineering from NIT, Kurukshetra
- Miss Kajal is perusing her 2nd Year of Graduation in Mass Communication.
- Miss Aanchal is perusing her Graduation from Venketshwar college of Medical Science, New Delhi.
- Miss Nazar is working in Infosys.
- First +2 batch of Medical and Non Medical appeared in Board exams in the year 2013, our student Ms.Aarushi Sudan topped in District by securing secured 95% marks in the CBSE exams of Medical Stream. She secured 83 Rank in All India PMT and 18th rank at state level she was honored by honorable Chief Minister of Haryana Shri,Manohar Lal Ji in the Annual Function of School. Presently she is doing MBBS from UCMS, New Delhi
- Many of our students have cleared their IELTS and are now continuing their higher studies from abroad.
SPORTS ACHIEVEMENTS OF SCHOOL
As it is rightly said “A healthy mind resides in a healthy body” Sports and physical fitness are equally important as education in a student’s life. Endurance, strength, physical fitness is as important as learning science & mathematics, and is a good way of making the pupils independent. Sports not only are a means of developing physical fitness but also for developing motor skills,coordination,team spirit, leadership skills etc.
Our school provides opportunity to students to develop all this in just the right manner under the subject “Health and Physical education”. All the students according to their abilities are fit in something or the other so that everyone develops his capabilities and achieves a different sort of confidence, their they develop a sense of freedom.
If we look back in time, there have been numerous achievements in the field of sports since the very inception of our institutions’. Some of these worth mentioning are as below.
- Special coaching for Volley ball, Hockey, Cricket, Athletics, Yoga, Martial Art is also provided to the students.
- Hard work of the school & vision of most revered Shri. Brahmswaroop Brahmchari Ji Maharaj led to the selection of Ms.Shilpa of Class XI in volleyball national level team for Women. The tournament was held in Andhra Pradesh from 9th to 12th January-2016, where national team of Haryana remained winner and Ms. Shilpa got Rs.1 Lakh scholarship for her best performance in the game.
- In year 2012-13 our students have brought a good name to our school in the field of karate by excelling in the 3rd Asia cup karate championship at New Delhi. Ms.Monika got silver medal in 61kg weight.
- Same year in 2012-13 again our student has proved themselves in the XV cluster CBSE athletic competition. They grabbed the overall trophy thrice.
- In session 2013-14 our student’s participation was commendable in national-level school athletic competition organized at International Sports Stadium in Seffai village of Itawa at Uttar Pradesh.
- In 2013-14 at the district level athletic meet organized by “Hero Honda Group” in Kurukshetra University KKR, our school grabbed over all championship trophy.
- In 2014-15 our 31 students participated in the Zonal level school sports meet held at Dronacharya Stadium at KKR, where our students grabbed 23 gold medals,7 silver medals & 2 bronze medals. All the participants got qualified for district level competition.
- In 2015-16 district-level sports our students brought laurel to the school by winning 20 medals. Our team of Kho-Kho, Volleyball, Judo and athletic got qualified for state level competition, which was held at Dronacharya stadium at KKR.
- In the session 2016-2017 Ms. Shilpa & Ms. Muskan won bronze medal in state level ‘Women festival’ competition in.
- In 2016-2017 Ms.Manju from XI won silver medal in state level judo competition organized at Gurgaon .
- In the session 2014-2015 CBSE XV Judo competition held in D.A.V Public school Amritsar, our students won one silver medal & 4 bronze medals.
- In the session 2014-15 our school team won the overall trophy at CBSE (cluster XV) athletic meet by winning 11 gold medals, 9 silver medals and 9 bronze medals.
- In 2015 our 8 students participated in CBSE National level athletic meet held at Gujarat.
- B.S.E NORTH ZONE-II & WEST ZONE HOCKEY TOURNAMENT-2018 (FOR GIRLS) – keeping outstanding performance of the school in view CBSE choose us as a host for Zonal level Hockey Tournament which was organized by our school from 3rd October to 06th October-2018. In this tournament 25 teams from Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Haryana participated. Our Under-19 school team won the runner up trophy in it.
Over -all development is the core idea to organize CCA. So it is must for every child to participate in at least one or more activities held in the school. There are various activities like Slogan writing ,Essay writing , painting , Mehandi ,Poster making, Card making, Best-out-of-waste, Collage making,Solo dance, Group dance, Fancy dress, Poetic recitation, Solo song, Group song, Bhajan singing and many other cultural activities. Besides, Science & Mathematics quizzes are also conducted on various topics to bring into light the hidden talents of the students. Holistic development is our priority. Further these students are sent for various competitions held in and around our area. Our students have done excellently in various competitions like-
- All India Talent search exam which is held every year, our students of the school participate in it with great zeal every year.
- Participated in National level drawing, handwriting, organized by Akhil Bhartiya Nagarik Vikas Kendira, Aurangabad. Our 5 students won Gold medals.
- Every year our 3-4 girls qualified for one of the prestigious Uday Shalini Scholarship.
- In the year 2012-2013 Ms. Veerta won 3rd prize at all India level in slogan-writing competition. She was awarded with a cash prize of rupees 25000 by our honorable Ex-President Shri A.P.J Abdul Kalam in 2013 in New Delhi.
- In science model exhibition (2015) held at KITM (Kurukshetra Institute of Technology & Management) our school team won 1st prize of Rs.3100.
- “Swatantrata Tarang” was celebrated by our school on the eve of Independence Day as “Swatantra Tarang” in Shri Jairam Vidypeeth. Honourable Sh. Jagnath Paharia ji (Governor of Haryana) presided over the function in 2014.
- Since 2005 to till date our school is the only school of the area which hosts/organizes district level Inter school competitions on the eve of Gita Jayanti samaroh every year since (2005). In the month of November December, in the premises of Shri Jairam Vidya Peeth more than 1000 students from various school of different District of Haryana take part in different competitions – Best -out -of -waste, Poster making , Geeta Shlok Ucharan, Bhajan, Group dance, Quiz Competitions etc.
Being a part of a religious institution, the school is nursery for the development of Indian culture, altruism, compassion and cooperation. This very spirit has been an inspiring force to the school in social service which is also no less achievement for the school. The motto of NSS is “Not Me But You” reflects the essence of democratic way of living to uphold the ideal of selfless service. It helps the students to understand the community, in which they learn, helps to develop a sense of Social & Civic responsibility, develops competence required for group living and sharing of responsibilities, acquiring leadership qualities etc.
School received a unit of NCC for junior wing of the strength of 50 cadets, out of them 25 cadets attended the NCC camp at JNV, Nawarsi from 01 May to 10 May-2019 in which our one student got best cadet prize and three students got selected for Republic Day parade to be held next year at New Delhi.
Due to continuous good results in Science stream NITI AAYOG provided the Atal Tinker Lab to the school. For this lab Central Government will provide 20 Lakh rupees grant to the school.
I am sure that the school has very bright future. It will meet the parents & rural public with regard to quality education through English medium, and prepare children for competitive life. Under the guidance of school management & cooperation of the parents, teachers, students with each and every one’s concern for the school, the school is going to achieve its noble goal.