SMT KESARI DEVI LOHIA JAIRAM PUBLIC SCHOOL, LOHAR MAJRA
A Brief Annual Report for the Session 2018-2019
Dream deep, for every dream leads the goal.
In Jairam Public School, we believe that every individual has a lot of potential & that potential can help accomplish wonders. That why it’s fair to say that the future of the world starts here. The session 2018-19 was a great year, and I consider it a moment of pride to show case to you all the achievements & developments that the school, staff and students under took.
Excellence in academic is the hallmarks of a good institution and the class X & XII results of the school prove without an iota of doubt that our students have made as proud. They key highlights of class X & XII are 100% pass results.
Details of these years achievers in academic are as show on slide.
ANNUAL BOARD RESULT CLASS- 10TH AND 12TH
- Total Student Appear : – 70
- Appear Student : – 69
- Pass Students : – 66
- Merit Students : – 14
- 1st Division : – 18
- Highest Percentage : – 93% (Ms.Trishna)
- Total Student Appear : – 61 Total Arts Student – 33
- Pass : – 60 Total Commerce Student – 15
- Merit Students : – 22 Total Science Student – 13
- 1st Division : – 37
- 2nd Division : – 01
2nd Category: – Teacher empowerment progress
Teacher are also learners ‘’ staying updated is the key success in any field, specially, in education, our teachers constantly strive to stay updated by attending workshop & various training programs.
The competition is not only among the follow Students of Jairam Public School. They need to extend their boundaries & emerges as visitors among other student of other school. On the occasion of Gita Jayanti, In best out of waste competition organized by Green Earth NGO where 10 students participated. In which 4 students got 1st prize & the rest got 2nd prize.
In CBSE north and west zone hockey tournament U-19. The players of our school won the runners up trophy. In state level U-17 our team clinched first position which was held at Kurukshetra University.
In U-19 held Sirsa our team was able to grab 3rd position.
In Sub Junior Inter SA-I tournament held Orissa our team clichéd IInd position.
- School got it honor to organize the Zonal level hockey tournament in which 23 teams from different state of North Zonal and took part in it. Our U-19 team of the school won the runner-up trophy in it.
- Assemblies are an essential part of schools, for they not only promote a sense of collective belonging to the school but they also educate the students in the various ways.
CO- CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
By providing a conducive & encouraging environment the students are mentored to participate in a variety of intra & inter school activities, competitions. It enable the students to grow in confidence, knowledge & enhance their all round development.
Some of the Co-Curricular activities for primary are out lined as follows- Hindi skit, file making, Hand painting, Hindi & English subject Story telling competition.
- Moving over to co-curricular activity for secondary.
- Solo dance competition, skit competition, Singing, Drawing, Debate.
- Aside from individual activities group activities were also conducted.
- Awareness program for mothers & daughters.
- Career counseling for parents & students.
- Lectures by invited parents.
As said by Martian Rees, ‘crucial to science education is hands in movement: – Showing, not just telling real experiments & field trips & not just virtual reality.
A visit of Biodiversity Park & an activity on the three R’s of waste management were also conducted.
Moving on to motivation tours, our students visited Mathura, Agra, Vrindavan. In times of need it our basic responsibility to help those who need it, and with this thought, the students organized a community outreach program & donation drive for Kerala flood victims. Along with these, various events are celebrated with a lot of vigor & fun. Some of them are Republic Day, Independence Day, Sports Week, Children’s Day. Besides these a lot of events were also conducted, such as Swatch Bharat Abhiyan.
School Improvement Program:-
Constant improvement is the key is success. In this Endeavour we have introduce a few infrastructural and other development.
(1).Three New Room was constructed.
(2).Sanitary napkin vending machine was installed for women employees & girls.
(3).Self-defense awareness regular training.
(4).Fully equipped GYM was installed in the campus.
N.CC Report – 1st unit of N.C.C for junior wing came into existence in July -2018. In first year itself our student participated in all the major function and events organized by HR-10 Battalion of NCC of Kurukshetra.
- 25 students of the school attended the Annual Training Camp (ATC) which was held at JNV-Nivarsi from 1st May to 10th May-2019.
To include this year we all took more collective steps towards our vision, & while one step was taken, many more are to go & it is certainly achievable.
Sports play a significant role in the development of the students. School students created new records in this academic session.
- Miss Kiran of 5TH class won Gold medal in U-11 in Wrestling at State level.
- In various competitions of the Maha-kumb games organized by Goverment of Haryana, we have secured First, Second and Third positions in Athletics.
- One of our student Navjot represented Sub Junior championship at State level and Gurjeet and Sneha represented at District level in Woman Hockey championship.
- Jairam School’s Volleyball team participated in National games held at Jalandhar, our team won second
- Considering our achievements in the field of sports, the Government has provided VOLLYBALL Nursery to the school, under which a trained coach and huge grant will be provided by the State
- Due to excellent achievements in sports, in October 2018, CBSE gave the school an auspicious opportunity to host the North and West Zone Hockey tournament for girls. Our school team clinched second position in it.
NSS REPORT FOR THE SESSION 2018-2019
In our school a unit of “National Service Scheme” has been working by the students of class 11th and 12th with great zeal of social service for the society. Our NSS volunteers participate in various Regular Activities and Special-Camping programme.
During the session our NSS volunteers took part in three one day camps. They planted many trees in the nearby area and worked for the nearby area and worked for cleanliness and personal hygiene of people.
- A camp of NSS volunteers was organized by Smt.Kesri Devi Lohia Jairam Public School from 22th Dec to 28th Dec 2018.
- In this camp work shop on “Road Safety rules were organized’’. Rules and regulations related to road safety was told by Sh.Lakhwinder Pal Singh
- Self Defense training had been given to the volunteers.
- The steps of first Aid training were instructed by the member of Red Cross Society Mr. Deepak Saini Ji in which they told how to save the life at the time of emergency and accidents.
- Slogans writing competition were organized on “save trees” and “say no to drugs”.
- Volunteers also visited to “Vatsalya Vatika” where Guru ji of Vatika told some moral values that should be in student to gain success.
- Different types of activities like cooking, painting, pot decoration, poster making was given to the volunteers.
- NSS district coordinator Sh.Girdhari Lal Sharma Ji was quite impressed by the response given by NSS volunteers.
SMT KESRI DEVI LOHIA JAIRAM PUBLIC SCHOOL RESULT
CLASS WISE RESULT NURSERY TO XI
Over all Result for Session 2018-2019 is 100%